PCI Express 4.0/ 8GB GDDR6X/ 1710 MHz (Boost Clock)/ 1680 MHz (Boost Clock)/ 1xHDMI/ 3xDP/ 4xMas Display/ 230 x 120 x 42mm/ 750W
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- OC edition: Boost Clock 1710 MHz (OC Mode)/1680 MHz(Default Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Featuring the latest NVIDIA® Ampere architecture, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 23 cm long, 2-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build. Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure. To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low. Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs. A carefully designed shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows the two Axial-tech fans to leverage chassis side-panel ventilation and deliver thermal performance that belies the card’s size.
process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall. The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage. The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.