DUAL RTX 4070 – OC 12GB GDDR6X; HDMIx1; DPx3; 4 Displays; 650W; 2 Fans – PCIe4 – Up to 2550Mhz
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC edition: Boost Clock 2550 MHz (OC Mode)/2520 MHz (Default Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- A 2.56-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 4070 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 26.7 cm long, 2.56-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure. To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 55 degrees and power consumption is low. Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs. A carefully designed shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows the two Axial-tech fans to leverage chassis side-panel ventilation and deliver thermal performance that belies the card’s size.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall. The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage. The rear features a wide vent that allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler. The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that’s harder and more resistant to corrosion.