Asus TUF RTX 4070 TI 12GB
PCI Express 4.0/ 12GB GDDR6X/ OC mode: 2640 MHz/ Default mode: 2610 MHz/ 2xHDMI/ 3xDP/ 305 x 138 x 65 mm/ 750W
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- Dual ball fan bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- Military-grade capacitors rated for 20K hours at 105C make the GPU power rail more durable
- Metal exoskeleton adds structural rigidity and vents to increase heat reliability
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
ARMED FOR FLOW
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 21% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance. The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play. A vapor chamber and generously oversized heatsink combo efficiently soak up heat from the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GPU so that it can be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
Military-grade 20K Capacitors
A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions.
A high-quality diecast shroud and aluminum backplate prevent PCB flex and feature large vents to further increase heat dissipation.
GPU Tweak III
ASUS GPU Tweak III is more intuitive and feature-rich than ever before. A revamped interface offers greater accessibility by integrating core functions into a centralized dashboard, and our Voltage-Frequency tuner has been overhauled to make overclocking even easier. Additional goodies like 0dB fan technology, automatic profile swapping, a fully customizable on-screen display, and logging capabilities ensure that you get the most out of your graphics card.