GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce® RTX 4070Ti EAGLE – 12G GDDR6X HDMIx1/DP x3
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti
- Integrated with 12GB GDDR6X 192bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE Cooling System
- RGB Fusion
- Dual BIOS
- Protection metal back plate
- Anti-sag bracket
WINDFORCE COOLING SYSTEM
The WINDFORCE cooling system features three 90mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning, 6 composite copper heat pipes, a vapor chamber directly touches the GPU, 3D active fans and Screen cooling, which together provide high efficiency heat dissipation. The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game. The airflow is split by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface. The Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of sleeve bearing fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter. The vapor chamber directly contacts the GPU, coupled with the composite heat pipes, which quickly transfers the heat of the GPU and VRAM to the heatsink.
Ultra Durable certified highest-grade metal chokes, lower ESR solid capacitors, 2oz copper PCB, and lower RDS(on) MOSFETs, plus over-temperature design to deliver superior performance and longer system life. The metal back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.