No products in the cart.
Returns and refunds:
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your product DC3 offers a full refund minus any delivery fees within 7 days of the delivery. Full refund will only apply if the product is returned unused and sealed in it’s original packaging.
- Should a product be opened DC3 reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 30%. This is provided that all packaging and contents is returned with the product. In the event where there is no packaging or the packaging is damaged DC3 will not refund the product(s).
- Products returned for a refund must be in a resalable condition.
- Software and ink cartridges can only be refunded if unopened.
- No refund on digital keys that was already electronically sent to you.
- All products shipped back to DC3 must be packed neatly and be secure. The return shipping cost will be for the customer’s account.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. This means that the refund will be credited to the same credit card or bank account used to purchase the product.
- Refunds may be subject to bank and credit card charges incurred by DC3.
- In the event where a custom built computer was assembled and cancelled by the client after assembly commenced a handling fee of 10% will be charged. This amount will be deducted from the refund amount due to the customer.
- Special ordered components or parts qualify for a credit or refund solely in the event that the product is determined to be defective upon receipt.
- Once an order for special ordered components or parts is placed, it cannot be cancelled.
- The customer bears the responsibility of verifying the compatibility of the special ordered product or components with their setup. DC3 cannot assume responsibility for any compatibility-related issues.
- By placing a special order the customer agrees to the aforementioned conditions.
Warranty repairs and replacements:
- All products sold by DC3 carries at least 1 year warranty covered by the manufacturers from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise. Some products carry even a longer warranty which DC3 will honour.
- You should contact DC3 in the event where a product is faulty. The returns process will then be explained based on fault description. Products to be shipped back will be your responsibility and at your account. Once repaired or replaced the unit will be returned to you at your expense, within a acceptable timeframe according to the CPA.
- Battery warranties are restricted to a duration of 6 months and are contingent upon being protected against manufacturer’s defects.
- Battery warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, or accidents. It also does not cover normal wear and tear, or any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the battery. This includes the battery not holding it’s charge as well as exceeding the amount of charging cycles. It is your responsibility as the client to enquire about the warranty and charge cycles.
- If a product is faulty within 2 weeks then DC3 will arrange collection. DC3 will cover the cost of shipping both ways. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have taken reasonable steps to ascertain that the product is indeed faulty, this includes communication from DC3. If the product is received and there is no fault with the product then the cost of returning the unit will be at the cost of the customer.
- DC3 will under no circumstances accept or assist with products that have visible physical damage. Should such items be delivered to DC3, the customer shall attend to the collection of the product at the customer’s expense.
- Any warranty provided by DC3 shall not cover wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by the customer or any other party.
- No warranty claims shall be possible if items malfunctioned or became defective due to lightning or electrical shortages.
- Pins bent on the CPU shall be deemed physical damage and warranty will be voided.
- Mainboards that display obvious physical damage will be constitute in the warranty to be voided. This includes bent mainboard pins, popped capacitors, burns, cpu paste over the cpu pin area and scrapes on the screw holes which indicates overtightening.
- Monitor dead pixel policies are manufacturer specific and it’s the customer’s responsibility to familiarise himself/ herself with the necessary policy. DC3 does not provide any warranty in respect to dead pixels.
- Chairs sold by DC3 comes with at least 1 year warranty. The warranty does not cover wear and tear to the chair.
- Software does not carry any warranty. This includes but not limited to software faults, compatibility issues and/or data loss.Battery warranties are restricted to a duration of 6 months and are contingent upon being protected against manufacturer’s defects.