- You must be at least 18 years old to make purchases online. This means that only adults are allowed to make purchases on the website, and those under 18 should seek the assistance of a parent or guardian.
- You must use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. This means that users must abide by the law and the terms and conditions of the website, and not use the website for any illegal activities.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. This means that users are responsible for ensuring the security of their account details and not sharing them with anyone else.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your access to our website at any time without notice. This means that the website may change, be temporarily taken down or terminated at any time, and users may not be notified in advance.
- We make every effort to ensure that the products we sell are accurately described and depicted on our website. This means that the website should have accurate information and images of the products available for sale.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product at any time without notice. This means that the website may change the products available for sale or remove them altogether without prior notification.
- All products are subject to availability. This means that products may not always be available for purchase due to supply issues or other reasons.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. This means that the prices of products may fluctuate and may not be consistent over time.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantity of any product sold. This means that there may be a limit to the number of products a user can purchase in a single transaction.
- Product specifications is subject to change without notice.
- Although we try our utmost best to keep accurate pricing on our site errors still occur. In the event where a product was incorrectly priced due to a glitch and/or human error the transaction will be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
- We accept online and EFT payments. This means that these are the only acceptable forms of payment for products.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of purchase or once you have received our quote. This means that the entire cost of the product[s] and any applicable taxes or fees must be paid at the time of purchase.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order. This means that the website may reject a user’s order for any reason.
- We will ship in stock items as soon as payment is cleared. Offsite stock and custom builds may take up to 5 business days before shipping commences.
- We are not responsible for any delay in shipping caused by circumstances beyond our control. This means that shipping times may be affected by factors such as weather or transportation delays. Timelines for delivery is a mere indication on when a delivery can take place and may change due to unforeseen factors.
- Shipping costs will be calculated at the time of purchase and are the responsibility of the buyer. This means that users will be responsible for paying the cost of shipping, which will be calculated at the time of purchase.
- Insurance on shipped goods is optional. All shipping costs is calculated without insurance. If you would like to include insurance please inform us beforehand so that we can provide costing for the goods shipping insurance.
- You may appoint your own courier to collect from our premises after payment was cleared. DC3 will however carry no liability after goods was collected by said courier company.
- Dimensions and weight are approximate.
- Occasionally DC3 will offer free deliveries. Free deliveries are only for main city centres and does not include outbound and rural areas.
- We do not offer shipping outside of the Republic of South Africa.
Returns and refunds:
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your product DC3 offers a full refund minus any delivery fees within 7 days of the delivery. Full refund will only apply if the product is returned unused and sealed in it’s original packaging.
- Should a product be opened DC3 reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 30%. This is provided that all packaging and contents is returned with the product. In the event where there is no packaging or the packaging is damaged DC3 will not refund the product(s).
- Products returned for a refund must be in a resalable condition.
- Software and ink cartridges can only be refunded if unopened.
- All products shipped back to DC3 must be packed neatly and be secure. The return shipping cost will be for the customer’s account.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment. This means that the refund will be credited to the same credit card or bank account used to purchase the product.
- Refunds may be subject to bank and credit card charges incurred by DC3.
- In the event where a custom built computer was assembled and cancelled by the client after assembly commenced a handling fee of 10% will be charged. This amount will be deducted from the refund amount due to the customer.
Warranty repairs and replacements:
- All products sold by DC3 carries at least 1 year warranty covered by the manufacturers from the date of purchase unless stated otherwise. Some products carry even a longer warranty which DC3 will honour.
- You should contact DC3 in the event where a product is faulty. The returns process will then be explained based on fault description. Products to be shipped back will be your responsibility and at your account. Once repaired or replaced the unit will be returned to you at the cost of DC3 within a acceptable timeframe according to the CPA.
- Battery warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, or accidents. It also does not cover normal wear and tear, or any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the battery. This includes the battery not holding it’s charge as well as exceeding the amount of charging cycles. It is your responsibility as the client to enquire about the warranty and charge cycles.
- If a product is faulty within 2 weeks then DC3 will arrange collection. DC3 will cover the cost of shipping both ways. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have taken reasonable steps to ascertain that the product is indeed faulty, this includes communication from DC3. If the product is received and there is no fault with the product then the cost of returning the unit will be at the cost of the customer.
- DC3 will under no circumstances accept or assist with products that have visible physical damage. Should such items be delivered to DC3, the customer shall attend to the collection of the product at the customer’s expense.
- Any warranty provided by DC3 shall not cover wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by the customer or any other party.
- No warranty claims shall be possible if items malfunctioned or became defective due to lightning or electrical shortages.
- Pins bent on the CPU shall be deemed physical damage and warranty will be voided.
- Mainboards that display obvious physical damage will be constitute in the warranty to be voided. This includes bent mainboard pins, popped capacitors, burns, cpu paste over the cpu pin area and scrapes on the screw holes which indicates overtightening.
- Monitor dead pixel policies are manufacturer specific and it’s the customer’s responsibility to familiarise himself/ herself with the necessary policy. DC3 does not provide any warranty in respect to dead pixels.
- Chairs sold by DC3 comes with at least 1 year warranty. The warranty does not cover wear and tear to the chair.
- Software does not carry any warranty. This includes but not limited to software faults, compatibility issues and/or data loss.
Advice and warranty of suitability:
- The content of DC3’s website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making buying decisions.
- DC3 makes no warranty of suitability for any particular purpose/s of any good and/or services purchased from DC3.
- The content of DC3’s website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making buying decisions.
- The website and its content are protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. This means that the website and all of its content, including text, images, graphics, logos, and software, are owned by the website or its licensors and are protected by law.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, or reproduce any part of our website or its content without our prior written consent. This means that users are not allowed to use or distribute any part of the website or its content without permission.
- Any unauthorized use of our website or its content may result in legal action. This means that the website may take legal action against users who violate its intellectual property rights.
- The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall govern the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of South Africa for the purposes of all legal proceedings arising from or concerning these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability:
- The website is provided AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsements made. Without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, this includes but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose[s], non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, DC3 Distribution will not be held liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of DC3’s website and/or services.
- DC3 makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website and/or server that makes it available to the public is free of viruses or anything else that may be destructive or harmful.
- You agree to indemnify and hold DC3 Distribution, it’s directors, employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against DC3 Distribution arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising of your use of DC3’s website.
- DC3 shall not be held liable for any loss of data that may occur as a result of the replacement, refund or repair of any item/s.
- DC3 shall not be held liable for any circumstances for any data loss that may occur as a result of any new installation.
Information We Collect:
We may collect personal information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and payment information when you make a purchase on our website.
We may also collect non-personal information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system when you visit our website.
Use of Your Information:
We may use your personal information to process and fulfill your orders, communicate with you about your orders, and send you promotional offers and newsletters.
We may use non-personal information for website analysis and to improve our website and services.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers such as payment processors and shipping companies in order to fulfill your orders.
We may also share your personal information with government authorities or law enforcement agencies if required by law or to protect our legal interests.
Security of Your Information:
We use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse.
However, no security measures are fool proof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Cookies and Other Technologies:
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may affect your ability to use our website.
Changes to these terms and conditions:
DC3 may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The updated terms will be applicable when published online. Please check regularly for any changes made to our terms and conditions.
Errors and omissions excepted